Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Flashback

Better later than never, I always say! Continuing with the R&R HoF theme, I present to you another video which I hope you might enjoy. Crank it up and let 'er rip! Have a Great Long Weekend! I present Ramones, live in London in 1977.



Ramones, R&R HoF Inductee 2002.
Joey Ramone, Dee Dee Ramone, Johnny Ramone all R.I.P.

Here's an interesting fact: Ramones concert number 2,263, their final show, was in Los Angeles on August 6, 1996. Yep, 2,263 shows. I'm happy to say I was at seven of them myself.

Today's FF is a double feature. I have good news on a personal level, so I wanted to send this video out to one of our MIA players who just emailed the gaming group today. John was our resident Billy Idol fan back in the old days, so this one goes out to him. Generation X from 1978! Yes, before Billy 'sold out'.

This is of particular interest to Grognards out there. How? Check out the comments at 2:34. It makes for a good 'old school' analogy methinks!

Enjoy this one, and get a kick out of how young Billy actually is here.



Rock On!

~Sham, Quixotic Referee

No comments: